What are the qualities you look for in a candidate?
How do you know if someone will be a great addition to your team?
Looking Beyond Skills and Experience
Hiring for Customer Support is more than a game of matching skills and experience to the job. It's also about finding the people to represent your brand and to serve your customers effectively.
It's not easy and that's why we've brought together a panel who have done a lot of hiring across a wide range of industries and company sizes. They're here to share their hard earned experience with hiring to help you make the right hires for your team.
What's your biggest challenge in deciding if a candidate should be your next hire?
Let us know when you register!
Join us for webinar and start making better hires
- Poornima Vijayashanker is the founder of Femgineer an education company that helps techies build products, companies, and level up in their careers.
- She is an avid public speaker who gives talks around the world on topics ranging from engineering to entrepreneurship.
- She was previously the founding engineer of Mint.com.
VP of Client Advocacy, Yext
Kirsty is the VP of Client Advocacy at Yext, the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform, where she is responsible for the global post-sale support organization, delivering industry-leading client support for Yext customers in over 153 countries
Prior to Yext, Kirsty was VP of Customer at Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform, where she was responsible for using customer insight to drive initiatives which deliver a superior customer experience, developing strategic programs designed to maximize customer adoption, usage, engagement and retention, and advocacy.
Kirsty has over 20 years of international experience in the US, Canada, Japan, and New Zealand, where she has a track record of effective leadership and business transformation.
Manager of Customer Support, HiMama
- Stefan Pintaric is the Manager of Customer Support at HiMama, a certified B Corporation focused on providing early childhood education with a platform to help with their daily activities and improve developmental outcomes for young children.
- Prior to his current role, he spent the past 8 years at Format, where he started as their first customer support hire and exited as their Director of Customer Experience.
- His passion in CX stems from a deep-rooted desire to develop the field, working with senior leadership and individual contributors alike to champion the voice of the customer and put them at the center of the universe.
- Outside of the office, he produces electronic music in the style of Four Tet, Jacques Greene or Floating Points under the nom-de-plume Crispy Wave.
Head of Support, Freshservice
- Maljeev Rafi has been in the customer support space for the last 14 years.
- He started off as a Technical Support Engineer and today he heads one of the support teams at Freshworks.
- Maljeev built the Freshservice team from the ground up and today, there are over 70 support folks.
- He oversees support operations and is involved in hiring, onboarding, and training folks.
- He loves to inspire people on the team and to help deliver moments of wow to customers.
Global Director of Community Outreach & Analyst Relations, Freshworks
- Alan Berkson is the Global Director of Community Outreach & Analyst Relations at Freshworks.
- He is a digital pioneer with deep expertise in technology who for the past 20 years has been writing and speaking about the impact of technology and digital media on employee and customer experience, employee and customer engagement, and the Future of Work.