Learn how companies big and small "make remote work, work"
Support Driven and Klaus brought together an all-star panel featuring Åsa Nyström (VP of Customer Advocacy, Buffer) and Daniel Danilov (Team Lead & Hiring, Automattic) to share their solutions to the challenges that come with leading remote teams.
What the webinar recording includes . . .
- Tips and actionable advice on how to keep your remote team connected & motivated
- Workforce management strategies that ensure tasks & communication are a priority
- Strategies to help inject fun into your meetings & events
Your remote leadership questions, answered
Tips on communication with remote teams, from Åsa: "A lot of syncs, different Slack channels, like water coolers, women’s group…it’s great for the advocacy team to feel really close to the engineers, and product, because that really impacts how we feel comfortable sharing things with those teams, as well."
Management strategy tips, from Daniel: "For keeping track…have a dedicated place. Procedures in one place, goals in another, and then be super consistent…once people follow it, it’s going to become second habit."
Register to receive a recording of this fun, fast-paced webinar packed with actionable advice.
VP of Customer Advocacy, Buffer (under 100 team size)
- Åsa is the VP of Customer Advocacy at Buffer, a social media marketing platform that helps people build their businesses using social media.
- An active part of creating Buffer’s vision, Åsa is passionate about incorporating flexibility, inclusivity, and equality into the workplace of the future.
- Currently based in London, Åsa has also lived in Australia, New York, and Sweden.
Team Lead & Hiring, Automattic (100+ team size)
- A logic-driven helper-of-the-people, Dan enjoys the mix of learning theories and new data, and he applies them to help those around him grow, improve, and have more impact.
- He comes from a background of Psychology and Organizational Consulting, and spent the last 10 years of his professional life providing support, building websites, leading teams, and hiring new talent.
Head of Product, Klaus (moderator)
- Valentina is Head of Product at Klaus, a conversation review tool for support teams.
- She has over a decade of experience leading and working remotely, facilitating change and excellence in those who work with her.
- Passionate about product management, customer support and remote leadership, Valentina thrives on creating structures and accountabilities.