Because You Can Only Google So Much
Your job used to be about how to keep customers happy.
Now, you spend 90% of your time looking at operations, researching tools — and fighting for dollars.
Whether you're working around a hiring freeze or thinking about how to help your team grow (without distancing the agent from giving support) — one thing's for sure:
In 2019, you're running into things that weren't even on your radar a few years ago.
What if you had insights from other Heads of Support? Would it be useful to see what other companies like yours have done to improve and succeed and be competitive?
We're working with the Support Driven community and our partners to design the Heads of Support Program to help you see how others are approaching the same problems you face.
Get insights from other customer support departments, help others make stronger cases for what they need to succeed.
Within the survey and report, you'll find answers to questions like these:
- Who does Customer Support report to?
- What indicators do you use to forecast resourcing needs?
- What are the ways that Support and Product communicate with each other?
- How much turnover does your frontline team experience each year?
- What do you use to measure success of the Customer Support department?
Learn how companies big and small make remote work, work
Webinar, October 9, 9:00AM PT, 12:00PM ET, 4:00PM UTC
- Åsa Nyström, VP of Customer Advocacy, Buffer
- Daniel Danilov, Team Lead & Hiring, Automattic
- Valentina Thörner, Head of Product, Klaus
Looking beyond skills and experience
Webinar, October 15, 12:00PM PT, 3:00PM ET, 4:00PM UTC
- Poornima Vijayashanker, Founder, Femgineer
- Kirsty Traill, VP of Client Advocacy, Yext
- Stefan Pintaric, Manager of Customer Support, HiMama
- Maljeev Rafi, Head of Support, Freshservice
- Alan Berkson, Global Director of Community Outreach & Analyst Relations, Freshworks
Striking the right balance between supporting customers, supporting your team, and engaging with the rest of your company
Webinar, October 30, 12:00PM PT, 3:00PM ET, 4:00PM UTC
- Kimberly Powell, Head of Support and Experience, GetFeedback at Survey Monkey
- Kaylin Bailey, Director of Customer Support, Illuminate Education
- Mat Patterson, Customer Champion, Help Scout